Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time to kick things off, for REAL!


Kendra's health is great and the babies appear to doing super. She's been going to the doctors for "monitoring" every other day for about two weeks just as a precaution.

Ma and Pa Webb arrived Tuesday afternoon and we spent the evening talking and watching the super Tuesday election results (Boo Hilary). After dinner Ma and Pa wanted some exercise after flying and driving all day so we went to IKEA and walked the 12 miles (not really) through the warehouse. Yes, Kendra walked the entire length of IKEA with twins TWO days before delivery!



Pa and I put the second crib together and we're making the final preparations in the house and travel arrangements. Mom and Dad Burgess should be here this afternoon (driving from Sacramento) and we'll post a picture tonight of everyone.

Tomorrow at 11:30 AM Kendra will bring our two babies into the world through Cesarean delivery! Only she and I will be allowed in the delivery room. Well, only us two and THIRTEEN doctors and nurses... :) We completed our birthing class and I'm expecting the breathing techniques we learned will be most valuable to me as I try not pass out when the babies arrive.
I'll continue to post updates here from now on, so check back often!

We appreciate your prayers and support during this exciting time for us.

Bronson and Kendra

2 comments:

Szolusha said...

You look great Kendra!!! I have been thinking about you so much over the past few years, especially since I heard the great news of your lovely twins :)

I miss not seeing you over the Holidays!!!

Know the 4 :) of you are in my thoughts and prayers!!! Love, Bri

Merijo said...

Congratulations to your family! We are old work-friends of Dave and Mary, and I know they are so proud of you, and thankful for you. I am sure they have blessed you as well.
Bill & Merijo Alter