Saturday, February 16, 2008

Easton DOES look like me...

If you want to see and read the all of the posts and the entire story of our life from the start of last week, then go here: http://4webbs.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

Here's a picture I pasted together from an old baby picture my cousin Bud sent (Thanks cuz!) and a new one of Easton from this morning. The baby on the left is me and the one on the right is Easton. You can click on the image to see a full-size version if you like. He is definitely my boy, but as Grandma Burgess pointed out he doesn't have the "big ears" like I do. :) Looks like i'll have to wait a few months to get a closer match to my age at the time of the photo and then i can try to recreate the setting from my old picture. Only I don't think i'll be able to find a sweet looking green jumpsuit like the one I had...
I was able to get one other picture of Kendra and Easton as we brewed some coffee and started the morning routine. She was reluctant as usual to be in front of the camera, but I can never figure out why. She has natural beauty, which means she looks as cute in the morning with no makeup as she does when dressed up for a night on the town.



And here is one more of me and my little cowpoke, Easton, after I came home from running an errand. I have no idea why I put on my cowboy hat, big belt buckle, and flannel shirt. It just seemed like a cowboy kind of day. We took a couple of tries to get the wedding picture in the background AND Easton with his hands out of his mouth in the same shot. :)

No comments: