Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm kind of a big deal

Easton Troy was in a deep, deep sleep, but when the feeding clock strikes 2 hours, it's time to wake up and get it done! This picture shows him face-down on my arm asleep and the shirt I'm wearing is a poster for what he might have been thinking at that moment. It says, "I'm kind of a big deal" which is completely narcissistic, but babies can get away with anything and it's just humorous.


After a relaxing afternoon and a trip to the chiropractor for Kendra, we loaded up the twins and went over to Aunt Mary and Uncle Dave's to say hello and borrow their wheelchair. Mary came out and I snapped a quick picture of the 4 ladies and Easton while we were chatting.

Kendra is on doctor's orders not to go for walks until a week from today. She REALLY wanted to get outside and enjoy the nice weather and sunset so we borrowed Uncle Dave's wheelchair and I pushed her around the neighborhood while Grandma Burgess pushed Easton and Layla. I took a quick video of the occasion as well and as hard as it is to believe... This was the highlight of the day for all of us!


I'm still working on that magical picture of mommy Kendra with Layla and Easton, but it didn't work out today. neither did golf for us guys, but tomorrow is a new day and i'll do my best to get that picture taken and posted. Keep us in your thoughts as we hope for another smooth night and warm coffee. Good night!

No comments: