Saturday, February 16, 2008

Got some Rest!

Hello All From Kendra!

I have finally found the time to sit down and write to all of our fans. Today was the first day that I felt rested. Since there is the four of us, each couple took one baby for the night which worked out wonderfully. Bronson and I took Layla. She slept for almost 4 hours straight! Woohoo! I could not believe it when I looked at the clock.
Grandma and Grandpa had Easton and he slept for 5 hours. They both could not believe how much he slept. Easton is definitely my chubby monkey. He loves to eat.
Today, Bronson and I were able to have a lunch date and get out of the house. Of course we went to have our favorite food, Sushi! We had a lovely time with each other, talking, kissing and just enjoying the moment. I could not imagine doing this alone without our parents.
Well it is bed time for me now. I will write more later.

Miss all my friends and family,
Kendra

No comments: