Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daughter, mom, and oma

Good afternoon,

The twins and I are at Aunt Mary's for the afternoon while Kendra and Oma go shopping and have some mother-daughter time. They've done such a great job of grinding through the mundane day-to-day requirements of raising twins, which both of them absolutely love and are enjoying. I am glad they are able to get out and have a little fun outside of the house. Mary, my cousin Karen, and myself will do our best to keep the twins happy so they don't have to worry while shopping. Kendra and Oma had a long, but happy day yesterday doing what they do best: keeping Layla and Easton fed and rested. I took this picture of the daughter, mom, and oma at the exact location of where I proposed to Kendra 6 years ago!
I convinced Oma to allow me to post a picture of her with the new hair cut even though she wanted to show it to Opa Burgess in real life when she returned home next week. I can't believe she only has one more week to spend time with us... But Nana Webb is planning to be here the day after she leaves! I can't wait to spend time with my mom and our family.

Easton slept for 6 hours straight last night. That alone is cause for the sun to break through the clouds and a chorus of voices singing, "halleluiah"! I learned from Oma how to give him a bath and wrapped up Easton afterwards. He was calm and looked really awake. Man, i wish i knew what he was thinking! I have a few more pictures and comments to post, but i need to take a nap, so i'll catch up with you all soon!





No comments: