Sunday, July 20, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

From Kendra:

Good afternoon everyone, Today was wonderful and relaxing day. The twins woke up right on schedule and ate happily. I was so tired this morning that my Mom was gracious enough to let me go back to bed and sleep in. The best part is that I was able steal a kiss from my hubby. My mom and has been so helpful these 5 weeks. She has cooked, cleaned and been to the grocery store a million times. I am truly grateful with all the help she has given. I also wanted to let Jenny Jenkins and GG know how special it was for them to be here and play with Easton and Layla. Thank you for loving us so much! Here is another pic from Sears, are they so cute!



And here is one more of them together:

If you want any prints of these just send us an email with which ones and what sizes and we'll be happy to ship them to you! It costs us less than a dollar per picture and we'd love for everyone to have these so please let us know what you want.

Oh and just to give Mama Mia a great shout out! GG, Mom and I went to the movies on Friday. We loved it! If you have not seen it, you should. My helpful hubby took care of the kiddos, thank you Bronson! What a fun movie, upbeat and light! I forgot how much I like ABBA.



Today we got a clip of Layla laughing and squeaking. She was so excited that she whaps her arms up and down. I am so glad that today was relaxing, hope all of you had the same.....

Kendra

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Great pictures guys! Those are some really adorable babies you have there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra!
The first picture of the twins really shows Easton's deep-set eyes-like his daddy and papa! What a huge blessing for your mom to be able to help you with the kiddos! We'd like some 5x7 and wallet sizes of the first photo if you could. Layla sure is a cute "wapper"! Miss you and love you gobs,
MOM

The McFarrens said...

Your babies are so precious! What a great looking family! :)