Thursday, December 4, 2008

On The Road Again

sing the ole' Willy Nelson song along with me, "I just can't wait to get on the road again".

The 4 Webbs are leaving this weekend to drive through the night for our extended stay in the Sacramento area. Apparently the Governator wants to spend a few days reviewing my economic advice for the state of Caleeeforrrrrneeeee-uh. Nobody is asking for my opinion, but several friends and family ARE asking to spend some time with the 4 Webbs!

There are no new recent pictures because we've been running around like crazy people trying to get our house in order. This is a few days old and a very colorful display of Layla's determination and happiness. You can see it in her eyes as she tries so hard to stand up and hang on to daddy's leg!


Easton had a 104 degree temperature last night, but the fever turned out to be a short, 24-hour bug or something. Now he's back to his old self again. We've been extra cautious to keep the twins healthy. OK, the truth is we've been compulsively paranoid and borderline maniacal about keeping Easton and Layla germ-free lately.

I've been waiting for an opportunity such as this (where no new pictures exist) to revisit the "favorites" of those who left comments for the blog back on November 5th. My personal favorite is this one:


Obviously my favorite because... well, it's me with the babies where they are looking extra cute. And here are the rest of the favorites in no particular order. "Easton the pirate" is easy to see why this humorous picture is a favorite. Arrrrrrrggg!


and this one truly does reflect their personalities. This scene of Layla crawling over Easton happens at least once a day even still.


My sister is right that we should have lots more pictures of father-daughter moments like this one. Layla is so great in front of cameras and such a cutie that almost any picture with her turns out well.


Having My Ma and Pa here with us was a special treat and I wouldn't trade those days for anything in the world. Grandparents rule!


Please keep us in your prayers as we take the long journey West and North. I'll keep the camera handy, but hopefully the trip will be uneventful.

Later.

No comments: