Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

We are celebrating Easton and Layla's first birthday today and probably for the next week. Both of our parents flew into town to visit and we are making the most of such a rare occasion. Our neighbor Marsha and the Douglas family came over to join in the party. We found out today Layla obviously likes cake!


Easton just woke up a few minutes before we sat him in the high chair so he wasn't quite as animated as Layla through the whole cake experience.


The party hats didn't last too long on their heads, but they were extremely cute in their birthday shirt and hat.


I'll post some more pictures, stories, and videos later tonight or tomorrow, but I wanted to post a couple of pictures and say thank you to everyone who's been a part of our life through the past year. I also appreciate all of you who've shared in the fun through this blog. I look forward to this coming year with more entertaining and adorable moments as they become more engaging and lively.

2 comments:

Esther said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!

The McFarrens said...

Happy Birthday, my fellow Aquarians! :) I love the picture of Layla and her cake. Too cute! I can't believe it's already been a year!! I hope you continue the blog, I enjoy staying updated on the Webb family :)