Friday, January 1, 2010

One last 2009 post

Greetings! One final post for the year just to show you how the 4 Webbs are ringing in the new year. Kendra went to bed by 9:30 and I'm hanging out with the in-laws and their family watching the Rockin' New Years Eve program and conversing. Tomorrow morning we have the dual alarm clocks. Both of which will go off at 7:00 AM no matter how late we stay up. For this reason, and several others, I don't feel like I am missing out by not celebrating heartily. I'm content staying at home, but I'm also getting old... :)

Anyway, a recent adventure took us to the Sacramento train museum. I was unable to go because it was a work day, but I heard it was a huge success because of Easton's love of trains. How's this for excitement being displayed through his facial expression?


Easton and Layla were well behaved and spent the whole time yelling, "wooooooowwwww!"


The weather has been pleasant, but rainy and cool for us Arizonans. Layla discovered Oma's slippers were much more fun to walk in than her soccer slippers.


I'll leave the year with a picture of the twins that show how the 4 Webbs party... sunglasses and smiles all around.



See you next year!

No comments: