Tuesday, February 16, 2010

still vacationing

Aloha friends and family!

As Joanie commented, we should be TOO busy to blog, and she's right. However, I just wanted to say we are safe and having a wonderful time here.

Today's surf lesson was awesome and now I can say, "I surf!" Here's proof:



Me + surf board + ocean = smile.

Tonight's dinner at the Plantation House was truly a culinary experience. It surpassed Kendra's expectations. I was satisfied as soon as I saw raw tuna on the menu. Watching the sunset turned out the be one of the most romantic moments of our lives.


I am really starting to miss Easton and Layla. Not enough that I want to leave Maui early, but I can't wait to see them again in 4 days.

See you soon!

3 comments:

The Peevyhouse Family said...

You guys look great! Mama Kendra you look hot! Have fun on your alone time and enjoy it! xo xo

Scott & Marisue said...

Woo-hoo! Kendra! You're lookin' like a hot mamma in that dress! Bronson...way to go! You look like you're really comfortable on the board.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip when you get back!

~Marisue

The Four Webbs said...

Thanks for the well wishes and comments! Kendra is looking more like a local hottie every day with her casual, spunky dresses. She's ready to get back home to see her friends!