Monday, May 2, 2011

The Professional

Hello friends and family,

Let me start off by saying I did not take these pictures... as if the extreme difference in quality between these and my normal pics is not painfully obvious. Ha! Kendra and April took the three Musketeers to Joe's Farm Grill for coffee and outdoor playtime. That's a long way to go for coffee, but luckily Kendra has all the time in the world to do these kinds of fun outings with the twins. From what I heard from Kendra they were playing happily and some random girl approached them with a camera and asked to take pictures of the three Musketeers. Kendra's intuition felt comfortable with the idea so they had an impromptu photo shoot right there at the restaurant grounds.

This one is my favorite because Layla is the most beautiful girl in the world and the picture captures some of that. Her long, wispy hair blowing in the breeze adds a nice touch.


I must admit the picture scares me a bit though because she looks much more like a young lady than a toddler. When did that happen? I see her every morning and every evening. I guess when you spend that much time with a toddler (or two), noticing changes is more difficult.

This one is my second most favorite because Layla and Layla have such a cute friendship. My Layla is putting pretend finger nail polish on Layla Ruth. I'm sure there's a Hallmark Card here somewhere.


This one is great because it's the only one with Easton in it. There's Big Time hanging with the girls.


The collage of Layla Ruth below turned out to be the best photographically, but since it doesn't have Easton or my Layla in it the picture moves down my favorites list considerably. Nothing personal, but it is what it is: A great picture of Easton and Layla's best friend.



That's all I have time for tonight since I wasted it watching the Lakers lose to Dallas. Boooo.

See you soon!

No comments: