Wednesday, April 20, 2011

While You Were Away

Hello friends and family,

I'm safe and sound at home after a long, busy trip to Vegas. The work conference part was great, but unfortunately the work part lasted from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM every day so I had just enough time to keep up on work and occasionally sleep. :) The comfy bed is calling me. No wait, that's Kendra. Either way, i'll catch up tomorrow with a good post of pictures and fun.

This is the picture I kept for myself from the last post and I looked at it often while I was gone. It makes me smile every time I see it. :)


When I hopped in the car at the airport I wanted to hear Easton and Layla tell me about what happened while I was away. Unfortunately they still don't have a solid grasp of time yet because Layla talked about going to the Princess Ice Skating show, which I was here for, and Easton talked about the real-time airplanes flying overhead as we were talking. Then Kendra and I were catching up and I never got back to the conversation with the twins. Kendra said she took pictures for me so I'll hear about the week as we look through pictures tomorrow.

See you soon!

No comments: