Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easton's Video - updated

Hi friends and family,

Updated....

Here is the link to the shortened version with only 5 months of pictures and Mozart instead of the Sony-proprietary song from Peter Gabriel: http://youtu.be/ECYfQSEeJzY?hd=1

And here is the embedded version in case this happens to function properly:



Technology is awesome when it actually works!

I discovered face recognition software and a video creation tool. Then I crammed every picture of Easton from the past 7 months into a time lapse video of him. The soundtrack accompanying the picture slide show is the ULTIMATE Easton song... "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel. I doubt many people will make it all the way through the video because it's 4:21 long. I created it for myself and the experience of doing it. Yes, I know the pace is super fast... :)

If you're going to watch the video please, please maximize the YouTube window so you don't have to squint at the images. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

"Tell them how my life is one big adventure."

(old video link)

I love that boy.

See you soon!

5 comments:

Scott & Marisue said...

Apparently you created this video in another country because I keep getting this message "This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Maybe it's the Peter Gabriel song? ~Marisue

The Four Webbs said...

What a bummer. I get the same error using Google Chrome, but no Internet Explorer... What browser are you using?

Anonymous said...

same result for me....Internet Explorer....boo to them!--joanie

Anonymous said...

Really, really cool! What a handsome boy. Fun to see all his expressions in a couple of minutes!--joanie

Anna said...

What a great video clip, I enjoyed it tremendously!