Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rocks

Hi friends and family,

This evening I was excited to come home after work as usual to see Easton and layla's smiling faces greet me at the door. The twins know daddy is coming home by the sound of the garage door. The problem is when I rush inside and fling the door open I inevitably bonk one of them in the head. For their entire life up to this point I have to go find them in the house but now they are so mobile and fast that I have to adjust my expectations for where they are in the house. It is sweet they are eager to greet me but I would rather find them happy and smiling than crying with a bump on their head.

Afte the tears dried up we went outside in the front yard to get out of mommys hair for a while. They were very interested in the row of black birds sqwaking on the light pole.


That lasted about 30 seconds and then we played hide and seek in the rocks.


One of the downsides to AZ living is rock covered yards instead of plush grass. Layla discovered there is an area to stand inside the little shrub so the two of them took turns "hiding".


This is as close to a jungle as it gets around here.


I should have told them to make monkey sounds and recorded a video... Can't you just feel the love around here?

I may get to do a mountain bike ride in the morning if all goes well! Guess I should get some sleep so I can be focused on the trail and avoid running into a cactus. Good night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: