Saturday, October 17, 2009

kitchen remodel

Hi folks,

We spent Friday night doing a kitchen remodel in our house. You know... The usual stuff: Granite counter tops, crown molding, stainless appliances. I think it turned out really well!


What do you think? Not bad craftsmanship for just my power drill and a box of prefabricated plastic pieces! I'm thinking of going into business as an independent contractor and making a name for myself as a kitchen remodeler. Check out this happy customer!


Easton is commenting on the quality of granite used as the counter tops and how level the cabinetry is.


Layla can't get over how smoothly the new faucet operates. Yep, we aim to please here in the Webb household and if something is worth doing, then it's worth doing right!

The 4 Webbs experienced much enlightenment over the past few days. For example, I couldn't figure out why one particular chair on our back porch had bird dookie all over it. The chair sits directly below our big outdoor thermometer, which appears to be a new loitering spot for a local bird.


The only reason that silly bird is still alive is because I didn't purchase the silencer for my Glock 9mm pistol. Lucky break for him.

Also, Layla has a propensity to put shoes on the wrong feet... Even Kendra's running shoes! Layla is OVER 20 months old and STILL puts her shoes on the wrong feet (sigh). I can't figure out where she gets that from.


Oh, wait. In reviewing pictures from last weekend, I notice her shoes are on the wrong feet!


And upon further review it was determined that Daddy dressed Layla for the pumpkin outing. What is the world coming too? I hope they don't call CPS on me for such negligence.


I also discovered that if you put a camera in front of Easton while taking a picture of Layla, he will grab the camera even though his hands are wet. That big smudge across the top left of the picture is Easton's finger.


Cameras and water don't mix well together, but luckily it dried out with no damage. On the plus side, the lens is really clean now.

See you soon!

No comments: