Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm a sucker

Greetings friends and family,

I discovered a way to find out who really is a part of your life: Delete all of the contacts in your phone without a backup copy. It's working for me! After the Raspberry Iced Tea incident in Missouri my phone freaked out and deleted every contact stored in the phone and on the SIM card. If you are waiting for me to call you, please know that I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm just waiting for people to call ME so I can re-store their phone number in my new phone.

Anyway, I just saw my sister posted some pictures to FaceBook of our enormous photo shoot while we were in Missouri. Holy cow, people. I may post about these pictures for the next 2 weeks.

Let me start with this one of the twins and explain the title of my post through a pun. I'm such a sucker for these two babies!


Those dum-dum lollipops from the plane turned out to be the perfect prop. It keeps them pacified and looks so cute! We've been singing the oldies "lollipop" song around here ever since we returned from our trip. We have a 100 lbs. bag of dum-dums from Costco to work through so it's a daily thing around here for the twins.

I'll be excited to have this next picture in a frame at work. I feel so lucky to have such an attractive woman love me as much as she does.


And here we are as the 4 Webbs. The color white seems to have worked well for us. :)


I probably mentioned this before, but Easton is the only male Webb in our family tree who will carry on the Webb name. So he is the last of the Mohicans and responsible for passing the name on to the next generation. This next picture is very special to me and shows the three generations of Webbs together.


If you look back at the previous post when I took to the picture of Kendra with the twins on the soccer field, you can compare that to the picture below and see why I'm NOT a professional photographer.


The photographer should probably win an award for this picture, but not because he was able to create a great picture. The award should be for capturing the beauty of the moment. Kendra, Easton, and Layla are three of the most beautiful people in the world and I'm glad the photographer was able to portray that so well. Can you say, "photogenic"?

It probably doesn't work to provide a link to the first round of our family pictures that are posted on Facebook, but there it is. Let me know if anyone can get there...

I was going to post my own pictures from our adventures this weekend at the pumpkin patch and the park, but I don't dare compete with such incredible photos with my puny point-and-pray amateur snapshots. :) There will be more opportunities in the next couple of days to catch up.

See you soon!

4 comments:

aunt joanie said...

Love seeing these pictures. I just keep looking at them all. Wow.. so amazing.
ps--Your link to FB works fine :)
pss-You don't have your voice mail set up, so I can't leave you a message on your new phone. :(
Skpye you soon.
Your sis.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! How do we get copies of them? Pretty handsome family, the 4 Webbs! So glad you guys had these pictures taken so we can share in the beauty of your family.
Love and prayers,
Oma and Opa

The Peevyhouse Family said...

I love the photos! They are all gorgeous! I love the one of jsut you two as well. Such a cute family!

The Four Webbs said...

My voice mail is set up now, so give me a call! As for picture ordering, I believe we will get a chance to order prints within the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know before we order anything!