Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daily Life Videos


Hey friends and family,

For a taste of normal life at the 4 Webb's house I'm including a short clip of Easton and Layla playing together. It's hard to describe in words how well the twins are doing with their speech, vocabulary, and personality development. This'll give an idea of where we are now.



And one other video showing their progress in the pool. They are both able to dive in, swim across the pool, and get out all by themselves. Also, they swim to the bottom of the pool, but since my camera is not water proof you'll just have to take my word for it. Easton figured out the leg kicking motion just this week and he's been motoring around all by himself ever since. Layla can tread water fairly well too.



Kendra and I survived the orientation day at Easton and Layla's preschool. I can't believe I'm trusting my kids to a school full of strangers two full days per week. However, as a Dad I am most excited for the twins to start school because:

Kendra gets two well-deserved full days to do what she wants
The twins get social interaction training
Layla is taking dance class
Easton still gets to take a nap
I get a happier wife, which makes my life even better.

We've been hyping up school for over a year now telling the twins how awesome it is. The fruits of our "conditioning" were already very evident even with just two hours of their class time. Kendra and I were more nervous about leaving them than they were. Easton and Layla didn't even bother to give us a kiss and a hug! They were off in a flash making new friends.

and now... the real adventures of life begin. :)

Bronson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the swim and kitchen play videos! The time away at school will help the whole family to appreciate being together all the more. Love ya gobs, MOM