Sunday, September 20, 2009

On vacation (part 1)

just a short post to say hello and that we are safe in Missouri. Since my parents have no wifi and the computer is in the room where the babies sleep, i haven't had a chance to be plugged in so I can blog.

Kendra is sitting next to me in the local bread company, which is one of 3 places in the entire town where free wifi is advertised. One of the other locations is Autozone.

Anyway, everything is going well and the flight here was shorter and less eventful than I expected.

Easton loved the airport and notified us several times about each airplane that came into view. he smashed his face against the windows as we waited to board the plane.


The twins were well behaved for the most part and having their puppy leashes on was a big advantage since they are not interested in being held for long periods of time.


Luckily we were able to occupy three seats in a row thanks to some shuffling around of the nice passengers.


We all did our best to spend as much of the weekend together as possible before my brother and brother-in-law head back to work tomorrow.


On the left side of the picture is Daphne and on the right side is Eli and Silas. They are my sister children and played very well with Easton and Layla. Cousins spending time together is always fun and I'm especially having a good time filling my role as uncle!

I'll post again when I go to my brothers house or when the auto parts store opens tomorrow.

see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Could the pictures you took be any cuter?! We have been praying for you all and know that you will have a fantastic time. We miss you very much but are so happy that you get to spend time with all the Webbs! Please give everyone our love and a hug. :)
Love Oma and Opa